For the purposes of compliance with Federal Law on Personal Data No. 152-FZ dated 27.07.2006, by submitting a request at i-ch.ru (hereinafter, the Website), the User gives his/her consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the Consent) (ORGN, INN) registered at: (hereinafter, the Operator), as follows:
1. The Consent shall apply to the processing of personal data (excluding special and biometric personal data), such as full name, address, telephone number, email address, place of employment, position, ID details (including date of issue and the issuing authority).
2. The operator shall process personal data in order to:
- Identify the User at the website, process the User’s requests and orders
- Conclude and comply with agreements with the User
- Inform the User about services provided by the Operator, the Operator’s product and service offers, new products and services, services of partner companies (with subsequent provision of the User’s personal data to the partner companies if the former is interested in their services)
- Run promotional campaign, conduct surveys, research
3. Personal data shall not be publicly available.
4. This Consent is given for processing of personal data with and without the use of automation technologies.
5. Processing of personal data shall mean any operations involving personal data, including automated operations, such as collection, recording, systematisation, accumulation, storage, update (amendment, change), extraction, use, transmission (distribution, provision of access), removal, destruction.
6. All personal data is process in accordance with Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Art. 6 of Federal Law on Personal Data No. 152-FZ dated 27.07.2006; Personal Data Policy; this Consent to the processing of personal data.
7. Personal data shall be processed until the Operator receives the corresponding written withdrawal from the User.
8. The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent by sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the Operator at the address above.
9. If the User withdraws his/her consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator shall have the right to continue processing the User’s personal data without his/her consent upon the occurrence of any of the circumstances referred to in cl. 2 to 11, para 1, Art. 6; para 2, Art. 10; para 2, Art. 11 of Federal Law on Personal Data No. 152-FZ dated 27.07.2006.
10. This Consent shall be valid at all times until the occurrence of the circumstances referred to in cl. 7 and 8 hereof.s